Winter Jumper Schooling Rounds at Beverly Equestrian
Beverly Equestrian is pleased to host the 2018-2019 Winter Jumper Schooling Rounds Series, suitable for all levels.
Full competition style courses with show quality fences on all-weather footing. Warm up is also on all weather footing. These schooling shows are held in a low key atmosphere, supportive environment, and are lots of fun.
We encourage riders of all levels to come out!
Winter Jumping Schooling Show Series Dates at Beverly:
☑️ Saturday, November 17, 2018
☑️ Sunday, December 16, 2018
☑️ Saturday, January 12, 2019
☑️ Saturday, February 23, 2019
☑️ Saturday, March 23, 2019
Courses will be set outside weather permitting or in our 100 x 200’ indoor with dust free footing, lights and heaters. There is an indoor viewing area and covered veranda off of the indoor.
Ride as many rounds/levels as you want at $25 per round introductory rate.
There is a ticketed warm up from 8-9am and the first class starts at 9am.
We are timely and keep the show moving. Updates to the schedule will be posted throughout the day on Beverly's facebook page and website.
To secure a ride time: Please register/pay via Event Clinics in advance. Attach your Coggins/signed Beverly release to registration or email to Organizer prior to closing. Drop ins will be scheduled based on availability.
Put in the work now to be ready for the spring season! To see all upcoming shows/clinics at Beverly, go to http://bit.ly/BeverlyEquestrian
- Darrin Mollett
Payment in full required. No refunds unless your spot can be filled from the waitlist, and then, subject to a $15 office fee. Changes in dates or times is also subject to a $15 office fee.
Beverly’s Equestrian Center was designed and built to provide excellent all-weather year-round training facilities and professional-level horse care together with consistent client support and training for the busy rider. Beverly supports riders pursuing an education in English riding, including hunter/jumper, equitation and eventing, as well as Polo. To learn more about Beverly Equestrian, visit our website at http://beverlyequestrian.com
- Class #2 $25.00
- Class # 3 $25.00
- Class # 4 $25.00
Warm Up Rounds
- Day Stall$35.00
- Change fee$15.00
- Refund fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Please check our Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/beverlyequestrian
- Trailer Direction: The entrance to the farm is from Zulla Road, at approximately 3515 Zulla Road. After turning onto Beverly Lane, follow the drive to the right through the stone pillars. After passing through the stone pillars, turn right to go through the double gate to trailer parking in the paddock. There is a short 5 minute walk from the trailer parking to the indoor and outdoor arenas. Please note that there is no entrance from Milestone.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 0 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check