Calvert Chapter PVDA Spring Schooling Show
All USDF, USEA, and USEF tests including Western Dressage* are available! (20x60)
This show is open to everyone!
If you don't pay online please remember to send a check (payable to Calvert Chapter PVDA) and current coggins with your entry form. If you'd like mailed ride times please include a SASE. If you'd like emailed ride times please include a valid email address.
Mail entries to:
221 Carriage Lane
Huntingtown, MD 20639
- Christina Dale
The entry form attached can be used as a release form.
- Test #2 $20.00
- Test #3 $20.00
- Test #4 $20.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted online here: https://calvertpvda.smugmug.com/Shows/Schooling-Show-Kings-Landing
- Trailer Direction: From park road take first left towards equestrian center (will be marked), follow to end and and park on LEFT side of the road, notice there are hydrants in the middle of the field. Gates open at 9am.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check