St. Patrick's Day Seminar & Schooling Dressage Show Fix-a-Test!
St. Patrick’s Day Sunday March 17, 2019
Seminar & Schooling Dressage Show Fix-A-Test!
Prestige Training at Richmark Farm located in Catlett, VA, is sponsoring a Seminar and Dressage Show with “Fix-A-Test” with USEF “R” Dressage Judge Nicki Vogel on March 17 2019. Nicki is a traditionalist who believes that dressage is the foundation for all horses no matter what discipline the horse and rider are pursuing. She is classically trained and has competed internationally. Prestige Training will be offering a morning and lunchtime lecture on “How to ride a Winning Dressage Test!” for both USDF Shows and USEA Horse Trials, followed by a schooling Dressage Show with a 10 min. “Fix-A-Test” feedback session after each test. Sessions will focus on raising your test scores and helping to develop your test riding skills! Select "Other" for auditor ticket purchase at $10.00.
Tests: Please Check:
1. 2019 USDF Intro. Test A _____
2. 2019 USDF Intro. Test B _____
3. 2019 USDF Intro. Test C _____
4. 2019 USEF Training Test 1 _____
5. 2019 USEF Training Test 2 _____
6. 2019 USEF Training Test 3 _____
7. 2018 USEF Beg. Novice Test A _____
8. 2018 USEF Novice Test A _____
9. 2018 USEF Training Test A _____
10. 2018 USEF Preliminary Test A _____
Cost: $55/Test ($5 off for St. Patty’s Attire!. $10 Auditing Lectures/Demos but Riders/Grooms free of charge! Ribbons 1st-6th place.
Email:_______________________________________________________ Phone: _________________
Enter on Line: eventclinics.com OR Mail entry payable to: Prestige Training,LLC 13410 Fox Chase Ln. Spotsylvania, VA 22553 For more information contact Jim Moore (303) 917-1488 or email email@example.com. Entries close on March 13 & Ride Times emailed on March 14. Combined Test Series on April 20, May 4, and and May 18 with Championship Awards on prestigetraining.com .Richmark Farm Address: 3673 Old Weaversville Rd. Catlett, VA 20119.
- James Moore
No food on site.
- Member/Boarder Price: $50.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed on March 14.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics