Andrea Davidson Winter Clinics
Join us for a series of winter clinics with international three day advanced (CCI****) event rider, Andrea Davidson! They are designed to be two-day experiences (but entries for one day are also accepted!) that continue to progressively build skills through the winter season. The first day uses gymnastic exercises to sharpen and balance the horse and rider, and the second day puts new skills to practice over full jump courses.
Even if you are not an eventer, Andrea will bring out the best in your partnership with your horse at any level, and any discipline! We can offer private flat lessons as scheduling allows-- just ask!
NOTE: There is a 10% discount for those who sign up for 2+ full clinics!
- Helen Anastassov
Refunds issued if the clinic cancelled.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Andrea Leatherman (ICP III)
2 Day Clinic Instructor: Andrea Leatherman (ICP III)
- Full Stabling$40.00
- Ride Time: Organizer will email times and updated, and you can also check the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/463704774504098/
- Trailer Direction: Do not take Carversville Road to McNeil Road with your trailer! Please take an alternate route. Contact host for help.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 2 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Registration Method(s) Payment by Check