Join us at Waredaca on April 24, 2018 for another outstanding jump clinic with Olympian & 4* Eventer Stephen Bradley!
Riders may choose to focus on either Show Jumping or Cross Country (weather permitting.) Please specify your preference in Note to Organizer.
Stephen will be at Waredaca monthly to deliver outstanding instruction. (all Tuesdays)
Trailer ins: Please pay $25.00 Facility Fee via Event Clinics
Waredaca Boarders: Please pay $12.50 Facility fee via Event Clinics
Stephen Bradley is a veteran US Equestrian Team member who brings 35+ years of experience to his students. His list of accomplishments include wins at Rolex Kentucky CCI**** and Burghley CCI***, competing as a member of two Gold Medal winning Pan American Games teams and competing in the Olympic Games.
Stephen's well-regarded ability to coach riders and horses from beginners through the Advanced level of eventing makes him a hit with all ages. His enthusiasm, talent for communication, and ability to inspire confidence makes him a popular clinician.
Student Accolades about Stephen Bradley clinics:
"My lesson with Stephen was so amazing!"
" He was incredibly positive, patient, and encouraging."
"The instruction was excellent and I felt improvement in myself and the horse. Thanks!"
• All paperwork (reg form and waiver-only ONE per YEAR required) and fees MUST be completed in advance. Attach signed Expert Day release to your Event Clinics registration!
• Proceed to the Indoor Arena area to meet your group and Expert a few minutes before your scheduled start time.
• Stephen's schedule runs from mid-morning through late afternoon. Small groups up to 6 will be scheduled; lesson time will be adjusted for group size.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The clinic fee is non-refundable. You are purchasing a time slot which is paid for in advance. If you are unable to use this space, you are responsible for finding another rider to fill it. A waiting list will be maintained for unforeseen circumstances, but there is no guarantee.
• For Cross Country sessions, protective vests and medical arm band required.
• Dress appropriately and comfortably.
• We have a soda machine. No food available for purchase.
• Auditors FREE and are always welcome to come watch, assist the Experts with jump crew and embrace all the information being shared. Simply come and go as your day allows. There is NO shuttle or vehicle permitted on course so plan to wear comfortable walking shoes :)
Waredaca is a full service equestrian facility located in the Laytonsville area of northern Montgomery County, Maryland (outside of Washington, DC). It features excellent outdoor jumps arenas, a spacious indoor arena, and a well regarded cross country course. Winter clinics will likely be in the indoor.
Ride times: Ride times will be emailed to you prior to clinic.
Trailer directions: IN GOOD WEATHER: Use our EAST ENTRANCE OFF OF HOWARD CHAPEL ROAD: GPS-- 22710 HOWARD CHAPEL ROAD, BROOKEVILLE MD 20833; after pulling thru the driveway gate, park in the grassy area on the left.IN WET WEATHER OR RECENT WET WEATHER...use our WEST ENTRANCE GPS: 4015 Damascus Road Laytonsville MD 20882; if heading west from the Sunshine intersection of 97/Damascus Rd you'll drive past the corner parking field and Waredaca Main Entrance and turn into our West Entrance just before the sharp bend in the road. Continue thru the automatic gate continue to your right, to our indoor arena, and park in the gravel area when the road widens. You will find our Experts generally in our lower outdoor arena on the other side of where you will park.
Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 7 day(s) before registration closes.
Refund Policy: No refunds.