USEA ICP Certification Level I/II Workshops with Phyllis Dawson
Instructors’ Certification Program Workshops are offered to educate Candidate Instructors and to prepare them for an ICP Assessment and ICP Certification. Levels I/II require 2 Workshops – Teaching of Dressage and Teaching of Jumping. Each will be 2 days in length, with one faculty member for no more than 4 candidates per session. The two Workshops will be run consecutively over 4 days. Priority will be given to those who enter both days. We will consider adding a faculty member should we get a total of 8 candidates.
July 16 - 17 will be the Dressage Workshop
July 18 - 19 will be the Jumping Workshop
Candidate instructors should order the workbooks – and read them – prior to the Workshop itself. Nancy Knight will send these publications for Auditors and Candidate Instructors. Please contact her at the USEA office (703) 669-9997 or by email at email@example.com
• ICP Workbook $25
• ICP Standards Booklet $7.50
- chris donovan
Please get materials prior to class from Nancy Knight at the USEA office.
iCP Workshop - Dressage
ICP Workshop - Jumping
ICP Audit - Dressage
ICP Audity - Jumping
- Trailer Direction: From Route 15 in Maryland or Virginia: At Pt of Rocks, turn South onto MD-28 / CLAY ST. At stop sign turn right to continue on MD-28. Turn LEFT onto PARK MILLS RD. Event is 1.1 miles on left. From I-70 in MD: exit # 54 onto MD-355 South/ URBANA PIKE. Turn right onto Park Mills Road. Event is 6.4 miles on right.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 0 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 0 day(s) before activity begins.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics