Fix-A-Test With Gretchen Butts- Area II YRAP Fundraiser
Area II YRAP is pleased to host a fundraiser Fix A Test session on Dec 30 with licensed dressage judge Gretchen Butts from Waredaca! This fundraiser is open to the general public and is a wonderful opportunity to support the Area II YRAP program. Want to donate? Buy an audit ticket!
This Fix-A-Test opportunity is open to all riders – even if you did not attend Area II YRAP WoW Camp.
All tests will be held in Morven Park's newly renovated Indoor rings, with excellent footing. Each session will last about 25 minutes.
Riders will ride a test of choice for the judge with scores provided. Immediately following the test, the rider receive instruction on how to ride for a better score. Riders may also choose to ride the test again.
The price is $75 for general public and $50 for all USEA Adult Riders, USEA Young Riders or Pony Club Members. Please select the box "I qualify for discount price" at checkout if appropriate, the price will adjust.
Please register through Event Clinics to secure your ride slot. Event Clinics is pleased to co-sponsor this Area II event as a benefit for Area II YRAP. A portion of all platform convenience fees will be donated and used to support Young Riders competitive goals.
About Gretchen: A favorite dressage judge by many riders, Gretchen Butts is a FEI International Eventing Judge, USA Equestrian Eventing 'R' Judge, FEI International Event Technical Delegate, USA Equestrian Eventing 'R' Technical Delegate, and FEI Steward.
✅Gretchen is also a Level 3 ICP instructor and sits on several key United States Equestrian Federation and Eventing Association committees.
🇺🇸 She served as a member of the Board of Governors and Vice President of Education--United States Eventing Association (USEA), as Chief Jump Judge for the 1996 Olympic Three Day Event in Atlanta, as International Technical Official at the 2008 Olympic Games, and Assistant Technical Delegate for the 2010 World Equestrian Games.
✍️ In her free time she's been a contributing author to the USEA Eventing magazine and educational consultant to the Association.
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to support the Area II YRAP program, at an top notch equestrian facility!
- Chris Donovan
There is very limited food on site, please pack a lunch. Food is also available in Leesburg.
Please specify your test so Gretchen is aware. You may change your test prior if desired.
Dressage Fix A Test
- Member/Boarder Price: $50.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed out prior to date.
- Trailer Direction: Morven Park Equestrian Center is North of Leesburg off Rte 15. DO NOT follow signs in Leesburg to "Morven Park". That will take you to a delightful location that is not the Fix-A-Test.How to get there From North: US 15 South toward Leesburg, before split - Right on Rte 740-Tutt Lane (1 mile north of town, just before Leesburg bypass) travel 8/10 mile to Sunday Morning Lane on left. From South: US 15 North just outside of Leesburg turn Left on Rte 740-Tutt Lane (200 yards after end of Leesburg bypass) – travel 8/10 mile to Sunday Morning Lane on left.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics