CDCTA XC Combined Test at Gordonsdale
Love Cross Country? Want to compete in a Combined
Test? How about doing both at once? Join CDCTA for
our new Combined Test Series!
Ribbons and prizes through sixth.
Series High Point Awards.
Eligible for CDCTA Year End Awards!
Fees: CT: $70 for non-members, $60 for members. Additional dressage or cross-country
rounds (time and schedule permitting): $35 for non-members, $30 for members.
Levels: Intro – Training
Dressage: Intro: Intro Test B. BN, Novice, Training: Test A
Cross-Country: All courses will be inviting, with some maximum efforts, suitable to the
level and untimed. Some show jumps may be incorporated.
Series High Point: Points weighted based on placings at each level. Horse/rider combi-
nation must compete in two of the three shows to qualify. Points awarded towards Se-
ries High Point for volunteering at one of the three shows. In order to be eligible for the
Series High Point Award, competitors must be CDCTA members at the time of the com-
Go to www.cdcta.com for more information!
- Karen Conk
- Extra Dressage Test $30.00
- Extra SJ Round $30.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$20.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted at cdcta.com
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check