Buck Davidson XC and SJ Clinic (TX)
Buck has been in the saddle since birth. He has worked to be one of the top riders in the world representing the United States in many international competitions. His strong work ethic and fierce desire to win has earned him great horses, supportive owners, leading edge sponsors and very determined and hard working students.
Find all upcoming Buck Davidson clinics available via Event Clinics here: http://bit.ly/BJD_Clinics
• 2014 3rd Place at the Rolex Kentucky 4* on Ballynoe Castle RM
• 2013 Pinnacle Trophy for Highest Placed US Rider at Rolex KY CCI**** with Ballynoe Castle RM
• 2012 Alternate for 2012 US Olympic Team
• 2011 #1 Ranked Rider in the US
• 2011 Pan American Team Member - Absolute Liberty
• 2010 World Equestrian Games Team Member with Ballynoe Castle RM
• #2 Ranked Rider in the United States in 2010
• #2 Ranked Rider in the United States in 2009
• 2009 Pinnacle Trophy for Highest Placed US Rider at Rolex KY CCI**** with My Boy Bobby
• 2009 winner The Fork CIC*** Adequan Gold Cup with My Boy Bobby
• 2008 Express Eventing Competitor with My Boy Bobby
Saturday will be Show Jumping, Sunday Cross Country. The clinic fee is $400 (Paid via Event Clinics at Registration), plus $50 Facility Fee (check made out to Pine Hill) for schooling.
Stalls are available for $15 per night, include in Pine Hill check. Camping hookups and bunkhouse spots are available, Please contact Ruth Sawin to reserve your stabling spot: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pine Hill fee is due by December 1st. Spots will not be held until funds are received. NO REFUNDS unless your spot can be filled from the waitlist.
Audits are available $10/day and can be paid via Eventclinics.com
- Kristy Limon
A $100 deposit paid via Event Clinics is required to hold your spot. The remainder of the fee and the Pine Hill fee are due by December 1st. Spots will not be held until a deposit is received. NO REFUNDS unless your spot can be filled from the waitlist.
Please upload Coggins and USEA Release via Event Clinics.
2 Day Clinic Instructor: Buck Davidson (ICP IV)
- Trailer Direction: From Interstate 10Exit 720 off I-10 at Sealy to Hwy 36. Head north about 13 miles to Bellville. Hwy 36 intersects with the main drag of Bellville at the second traffic signal which is the better part of a mile after the first traffic signal as you enter Bellville. You'll know you're there when you spot Newman's Bakery and Bellville Meat Market. Turn right at the light and go over the tracks. The road soon splits. Bear to the left to stay on Hwy 159. Pine Hill is on the left 1.2 miles from the tracks. There's not much road frontage so look for a blue 'Rest Area' sign on the right. Directly across the highway is the black Pine Hill mail box with street address 1720 Hwy 159 East.From Hwy 290 at HempsteadTake the Hempstead exit for Hwy 1488 off the freeway. 1488 winds around and finally dead ends with the main drag of Hempstead. Turn right here and after a few lights look for the MacDonalds. Go straight thru the light past MacDonalds to a blinking red light. Turn left here to Hwy 159 and head west. You will cross the Brazos river into Austin County after about 3 miles. About 10 miles after crossing the river you'll pass a state rest area on the right. The farm entrance is on the right exactly 1 mile past the rest area. Go slow as the entrance is easy to miss. Look for the black Pine Hill mail box with address 1720 Hwy 159 East.From the Hwy 36 exit off Hwy 290 at BrenhamTake the Hwy 36 exit off the 290 Brenham bypass to Bellville. Go around the Courthouse in Bellville and continue down the main drag . Go straight thru the traffic signal at the bottom of the hill and over the tracks. The road soon splits. Bear to the left to stay on Hwy 159. Pine Hill is on the left 1.2 miles from the tracks. There's not much road frontage so look for a blue 'Rest Area' sign on the right. Directly across the highway is the black Pine Hill mail box with street address 1720 Hwy 159 East..
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Pay Deposit via Event Clinics and the remainder by check