Kate Chadderton 2 Day Clinic
Join international eventer Kate Chadderton at the beautiful Palmetto Bluff for a 2 day clinic in Bluffton, SC.
Showjumping and Dressage private lessons available
XC and SJ max groups of 3-4
All levels welcome
Kate qualified for Rolex 2016 on two horses
Competed in England at Blenheim Palace CCI3* Sept. 2015
Competed at Bromont and Galway Downs CCI3*
Wins and placings in Australia, America and Canada; including Bromont, Sydney and Fair Hill
Produced 6 horses through the 3* level
Qualified 3 horses for the 2016 Adequan Gold Cup
Qualified for AECs 8 years running from Novice through Advanced.
Kate has competed to Grand Prix level show jumping, and to PSG level dressage and has trained students through all levels up to advanced, including Young Rider Championships, AECs, CCIs and CICs
- Jimeale Hede
Limited stalls available $75 per night (INCLUDES mucking out, shavings and $20 haul in fee)
Limited pasture available $20 per night
Please email email@example.com with the level you are riding so we can allocate groups accordingly and any additionaly information you would like to share!
Proof of flu / rhino within 6 months and coggins prior to arrival. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are the administrator of the vaccines yourself, proof of purchase and note who administered and date.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Kate Chadderton
2 Day Clinic Instructor: Kate Chadderton
- Show Ring/Day Facility Fee$20.00
- Full Stabling$75.00
- Ride Time: We will email closer to clinic once entries close
- Trailer Direction: When you arrive, riders names will be at the security gate and you will head to the equestrian barn once you enter Palmetto Bluff.
Gate code will be emailed to riders prior to arrival.
As you enter, please park on the first left hand field.
Please have a printed copy of coggins and flu / rhino.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics