Stephen Bradley Show Jumping Clinic
Come join us for a Stephen Bradley Show Jumping Clinic at A Bit Better Farm! We are very excited to host Stephen again and invite riders of all levels and disciplines to come.
Group lessons are limited to 3 riders (rarely 4) and average 1 hour 15 minutes in length (dependent on number of riders).
Stephen enjoys teaching all levels of riders from beginners to the advanced competitor. His enthusiasm, talent for communication, and ability to inspire confidence in the horse and rider especially make him a hit with the pony clubbers!
When training with Stephen, you can be confident that you will receive expert instruction for your level of riding.
As an Olympian, Rolex champion., USEA ICP instructor & accomplished 4* Eventer Stephen has a wealth of experience training horses and riders.
To find all of Stephen Bradley's upcoming Eventing clinics, go to his Event Clinics calendar link here: http://bit.ly/SBEventing
- Margaret McKelvy
REFUND POLICY: Once the schedule is set (approximately 1 week prior to the clinic), riders own their lesson slot and are responsible for either paying for their slot or finding a replacement rider.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Stephen Bradley (ICP IV)
- Late Fee$10.00
- Ride Time: A tentative schedule will be e-mailed out 1 week prior to clinic. A final schedule will be e-mailed out the Monday prior to clinic.
- Trailer Direction: - Look for blue "A Bit Better Farm" sign
- Drive between houses to gate
- Enter "3400" into keypad
- Park in front lot, or drive around indoor and park on gravel
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check