Ride-A-Test Clinic with Alison Head
The IEO is excited to host clinician and 'S' judge Alison Head on Saturday, May 4 for an educational day of test rides with special focus on the new 2019 USEF dressage tests. Each rider with ride through their test of choice followed by a mini-lesson with the option to then re-ride the test a second time. Riders may choose any USDF, USEF, or FEI dressage test (Introductory through Grand Prix levels). Tests will be scored and given to the rider. Sessions are approximately 30 minutes each. Discussions will cover the training scale, movements and accuracy, common problem areas, how to best benefit from collective marks and end comments, and more. Seating for auditors is plentiful and audience participation is encouraged.
Alison has earned her USDF bronze, silver, and gold medals and bronze and silver freestyle bars. She has trained multiple horses to the Grand Prix level, and trained multiple students to compete into the FEI levels. She has a 5-star rating on centerlinescores.com.
Lunch will be included for riders and pre-registered auditors. Stalls include 2 bags of shavings and are the same price for Saturday or Saturday-Sunday for those planning to enter the IEO dressage schooling show the following day. Please visit www.ieodressage.org for more information on the schooling show series.
This clinic is supported by a generous grant from The Dressage Foundation's Violet M. Hopkins Fund.
- Heather Herster
Rider refunds allowed minus a $15 office fee only if the ride can be filled from a wait list.
- IEO Non-member Rider Fee$20.00
- Stall (Sat or Sat-Sun)$50.00
- Additional shavings, per bag$7.00
- Ride Time: Ride times posted at ieodressage.org the week of the event.
- Trailer Direction: Entry with a trailer is easiest from the back entrance on Faust Rd. The main entrance is on Deardorff Rd.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics