JC Eventing XC Derby and Jumper Show
Join us for a fun day at JC Eventing! Casual atmosphere, fun courses, and great prizes. Advanced Elementary (2'3"), Beginner Novice (2'7"), and Novice (2'11") XC derbies are available. Ground pole through 3'3" jumper classes are available. A Training level (3'3") XC derby and jumper classes above 3'3" can be offered if there is enough interest so please let us know!
- Jamie Carleton
Payment required for entry to be accepted. Negative Coggins dated within 12 months and signed release form also required. Any payment/Coggins not received before day of show will incur a $10.00 late fee. Release form may be signed at registration on the day of the show.
Refunds: Scratches on or before October 7th will receive full refund. Scratches after October 8th will not receive a refund.
Division will run from lowest to highest, 9AM start:
Division 1: Ground Poles (to be judged on closest to optimum time which will be calculated at 160 mpm)
Class 1: Table IV.1 - Optimum Time
Class 2: Table IV.1 - Optimum Time
Class 3: Table IV.1 - Optimum Time
Division 2: 18" Crossrails (to be judged on faults and closest to optimum time which will be calculated at 300 mpm)
Class 4: Table IV.1 - Optimum Time
Class 5: Table IV.1 - Optimum Time
Class 6: Table IV.1 - Optimum Time
Division 3: 2'0"
Class 7: Table II.1 - Speed
Class 8: Table II.2c - Power and Speed
Class 9: Table II.2b - Timed First Jump Off
Division 4: 2'3"
Class 10: Table II.1 - Speed
Class 11: Table II.2c - Power and Speed
Class 12: Table II.2b - Timed First Jump Off
Division 5: Advanced Elementary (2'3") XC Derby
Class 13: Advanced Elementary XC Derby
Division 6: 2'7"
Class 14: Table II.1 - Speed
Class 15: Table II.2c - Power and Speed
Class 16: Table II.2b - Timed First Jump Off
Division 7: Beginner Novice (2'7") XC Derby
Class 17: Beginner Novice XC Derby
Division 8: 2'11"
Class 18: Table II.1 - Speed
Class 19: Table II.2c - Power and Speed
Class 20: Table II.2b - Timed First Jump Off
Division 9: Novice (2'11") XC Derby
Class 21: Novice XC Derby
Division 10: 3'3"
Class 22: Table II.1 - Speed
Class 23: Table II.2c - Power and Speed
Class 24: Table II.2b - Timed First Jump Off
When entering, please list either division number if entering an entire division or individual class numbers.
Attire - Attire and tack are causal. Shirts must have sleeves, breeches must be worn, appropriate riding footware should be worn. ASTM certified helmets required for all riders while mounted. XC vests and medical armbands required for riders participating in the XC derby divisions.
- Classes to be run in accordance with current USEF rules for the respective divisions
- XC derbies to be judged on faults and closest to optimum time. Refusals and rails are 4 penalties each. Third refusal at one fence will result in elimination. Fourth refusal overall will result in elimination. Fall of rider will result in elimination.
- Extra xc derby rounds at the same level may be added at $25 each. Second round at the same level not to count for ribbons.
-Each xc derby course will be a mix of stadium and xc fences on sand and grass. Novice and Beginner Novice will have banks and ditches appropriate for the level. Advanced Elementary will have ditch and bank options.
- Horses may be ridden by more than one rider. Riders may compete in more than one division or more than one xc derby height.
- Ribbons awarded 1st-6th place. Champion and Reserve Champion awarded to each jumper division. Prizes for first place in all divisions.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times
- Food available on site
- Questions? Please email the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SJ Rounds $15.00
- Secretary/Office Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Class counts will be posted on the JC Eventing Facebook page on October 11th and updated regularly. Approximate division start times will be posted on Friday night.
- Trailer Direction: From North/South - I-91 to exit 9. Right off exit. Take Montowese Avenue to end. Turn right on to Cloudland Road, then quick left on to Beach Lane. Follow to end, then right turn on to North Hill Road, then first left on to Arrowdale Road. Follow to end, then turn left on to Barberry Road.From East/West - I-95 to exit 57. From South, turn left off exit. From North, turn right off exit. Follow US-1 for about 2.5 miles to right turn on to 22-W. Follow to end, then turn left on to Route 22/Route 80. About 1.5 miles up the road, turn right on to 22-W. Take second left on to Mill Road. Follow to end, right turn on to Totoket, then quick left on to Borrelli Road. FIrst right on to Barberry Road.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 1 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 7 day(s) before activity begins.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check