Thursdays June 8, 22, July 6, 20 & August 10, 24
SPONSORED BY THE WAREDACA BREWING COMPANY - COME VISIT THE TASTING ROOM WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED!
Featuring Dressage Fix a Test, Ride a Test and Jumping Schooling Rounds
***Anyone that participates in the Jumping Rounds has the option to school cross
country at a reduced rate—Sign up with the Secretary when you arrive
• The emphasis of our Schooling Evenings will be on a relaxed competition.
• YOU design your evening — do as much as you want…it is as easy as that!
FORMAT: Create your evening and choose from the following options:
• Dressage FIX A TEST USEF or USDF Test(s): $35 each
• Dressage RIDE A TEST USEF or USDF Test(s): $25 each
• Jumping Rounds (2 minimum) Sign up upon arrival Flat Fee $30
o Additional Jumping Rounds $10
• Cross Country Schooling Reduced Rate if also Participating in SJ Flat Fee $40
• Cross Country Schooling Standard Rate Flat Fee $50
• Casual boots, breeches, polo or other conservative shirt, and protective headgear with harness are
required. Vests, medical armband or bracelet and grounds person to accompany you if schooling
cross country afterward.
• EMT, VET and Farrier ON CALL
• All horses must have a current negative Coggins to be included with registration form
Evening Dressage Tests: Rider Choice, Any USDF Test, Any USEF Test- Dressage, Any USEF Test-Eventing
SJ Rounds Levels: 18", 2’9", 2'0", 2'3", 2'6", 3'0", 3'3”, 3'6”, 3'9”
Fix-A-Test Tests: 2015 USDF Intro Test A, 2015 USDF Intro Test B, 2015 USDF Intro Test C, USEF 2014 BN Test A, USEF 2014 BN Test B, USEF 2014 Novice Test A, USEF 2014 Novice Test B, USEF 2014 Training Test A, USEF 2014 Training Test B, USEF 2014 Prelim Test A, Rider Choice/Other
Ride times: Ride times will posted on Waredaca website. Plan for about 30 minutes start-finish of all three phases.
Trailer directions: IN GOOD WEATHER: Use our EAST ENTRANCE OFF OF HOWARD CHAPEL ROAD: GPS-- 22710 HOWARD CHAPEL ROAD, BROOKEVILLE MD 20833; after pulling thru the driveway gate, park in the grassy area on the left.IN WET WEATHER OR RECENT WET WEATHER...use our WEST ENTRANCE GPS: 4015 Damascus Road Laytonsville MD 20882; if heading west from the Sunshine intersection of 97/Damascus Rd you'll drive past the corner parking field and Waredaca Main Entrance and turn into our West Entrance just before the sharp bend in the road. Continue thru the automatic gate continue to your right, to our indoor arena, and park in the gravel area when the road widens. You will find our Experts generally in our lower outdoor arena on the other side of where you will park.
Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 7 day(s) before registration closes.
Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 7 day(s) before activity begins.