Pace and Steeplechase Practice Clinic with Kelley Williams
Gain experience riding over terrain and over fences at cross country speeds from Elementary through Preliminary levels. This clinic is designed to help riders gain a feel of the appropriate cross country speed for their level of competition and then to incorporate steeplechase style fences in order to develop the ability to safely navigate jumps at that speed.
BONUS FEATURE!!!!!! Heading toward a fall Classic Format 3 day event? Or maybe you just want your horse to come off cross country feeling a little fitter. We will take a little time at each clinic to discuss a fitness plan for the summer and fall for you and your horse, with the opportunity to touch base and adjust as necessary at each future clinic.
This clinic is part of a series. Other clinics 6/24, 7/28, and 9/1.
- Kelley Williams
Email or mail in Loch Moy Farm Waiver and a current coggins for each horse. Refunds only if a replacement for your ride is found.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Kelley Williams
- Show Ring/Day Facility Fee$30.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed.
- Trailer Direction: From Route 15 in Maryland or Virginia: At Pt of Rocks, turn South onto MD-28 / CLAY ST. At stop sign turn right to continue on MD-28. Turn LEFT onto PARK MILLS RD. Event is 1.1 miles on left.
From I-70 in MD: exit # 54 onto MD-355 South/ URBANA PIKE. Turn right onto Park Mills Road. Event is 6.4 miles on right.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics