Cavaletti Clinic #3 with Meghan Truppner
Join USDF Silver Medalist Meghan Truppner at her Karmic Run Stables for a day full of cavaletti! All levels welcome from walk-trot beginners through more advanced pairs. Groups are limited to 3-4 riders to guarantee personalized attention. Please note that each Sunday morning will be reserved for any overflow.
Looking for something interesting and beneficial to add to your horse's exercise program this winter? Cavaletti work may be the answer! There are many variations you can use to benefit yourself and your horse. Cavaletti work encourages your horse to become more rhythmic and balanced, while adding a little interest to your flatwork.
Wondering what that extra $1 is for? It will be put aside and donated to charity at the end of the winter. To learn more about our charitable endeavor, visit: https://karmicrun.com/2019/10/16/krs-gives-back/.
- Margaret McKelvy
Riders "own" their slot once the schedule is made. This means riders are responsible for either filling their slot with a replacement rider, or paying for their slot. **Cancellation will be made for extreme cold or snow, in which case riders will receive a full refund.**
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Meghan Truppner
- Haul-in Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed and posted to www.karmicrun.com by the Wednesday prior to the clinic. If you have any time constraints, please make those known to the organizer when you sign up!
- Trailer Direction: Park in gravel lot next to main barn.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 5 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check