CDCTA Thursday Evening Dressage Schooling Show
1st through 6th place ribbons awarded in each class. End of Series Champion and Reserve ribbons will be awarded for each level.
The highest average score of the three highest show results will be awarded Champion; the second highest average will be Reserve.
Horse/Rider Combinations must compete in at least three shows and the highest score at each level from each show will count toward the award. Top three shows will be used for series average.*
Horse/Rider Combinations must have at least three rides at the level of the award. Any test at the specific level is eligible.*
Horse/Rider combinations may compete in different levels, highest score from each level per show will qualify.*
VA Bred Recognition Program End of Series prizes will be awarded for top score only Intro, Training, First Level, Second Level, Combined 3rd & 4th Level, Combined Eventing Tests. *Same rules apply as End of Series above.
VA Bred Recognition End of series ribbons and prizes will be presented at Awards Banquet.
These shows fill fast and often well before the closing date. Enter on opening day!
Opening date for all but the first show is the day of the previous show.
Closing date is seven days prior to the show date.
Completed entries will be given priority!
Cancellation prior to the closing date: full refund.
Absolutely no changes to entries or ride times after ride times posted Tuesday PM.
Intro and Eventing Tests will be ridden in small arena.
CDCTA Members must have current membership number and email to Secretary or bring to show.
- Lynne Allen
Full refund for cancellations prior to closing date.
Email current Coggins to Secretary or bring a copy Coggins to show.
Payment, signed Release and current Coggins are required.
CDCTA Members must have current Membership number and email to Secretary.
- Test #2 $35.00
- Test #3 $35.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$20.00
- Ride Time: Ride Times will be posted www.cdcta.com by Tuesday PM
- Trailer Direction: From the North, take 29 South to Warrenton Business Rt 29 south (1st Warrenton Exit); Show Grounds on right, after 6 traffic lights. If you get to Walmart on the right, you have gone too far. From the South, take 29 North to Warrenton Busi- ness Rt. 29 North to show grounds on left, past Walmart. If you get to the Fauquier Hospital, you have gone too far.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check