Buck Davidson has been in the saddle since birth. He has worked to be one of the top Event riders in the world representing the United States in many international competitions. His strong work ethic and fierce desire to win has earned him great horses, supportive owners, leading edge sponsors as well as determined, hard working students. Find all upcoming Buck Davidson clinics available via Event Clinics here: http://bit.ly/BJD_Clinics
• 2017: ranked 27th in the world representing the United States in many International competitions.
• 2016: Top 10 finisher at the Rolex Kentucky 4* 3-Day Event on Petite Flower
• 2014 3rd Place at the Rolex Kentucky 4* on Ballynoe Castle RM
• 2013 Pinnacle Trophy for Highest Placed US Rider at Rolex KY CCI**** with Ballynoe Castle RM
• 2012 Alternate for 2012 US Olympic Team
• 2011 #1 Ranked Rider in the US
• 2011 Pan American Team Member - Absolute Liberty
• 2010 World Equestrian Games Team Member with Ballynoe Castle RM
• #2 Ranked Rider in the United States in 2010
• #2 Ranked Rider in the United States in 2009
• 2009 Pinnacle Trophy for Highest Placed US Rider at Rolex KY CCI**** with My Boy Bobby
• 2009 winner The Fork CIC*** Adequan Gold Cup with My Boy Bobby
• 2008 Express Eventing Competitor with My Boy Bobby
Saturday will be Show Jumping, Sunday Cross Country. The clinic fee is $450, to be paid via Event Clinics, this INCLUDES all schooling fees.
Stalls are available for $20 per night, include in a separate Holly Hill check. Camping hookups are available for $20 per night. These fees can be paid via check to Holly Hill, given to Tracy upon arrival.
Ride Spots will not be held until $$$ is received. NO REFUNDS unless your spot can be filled from the waitlist. PLEASE attach your Coggins & signed USEA release to entry. Event Clinics is mobile friendly- You can take a photo of documents and use your phone to enter clinic. Attach the photo to Event Clinics registration form.
NO REFUNDS unless your spot can be filled from the waitlist.
Please upload Coggins and USEA Release via Event Clinics so documents are received electronically with your registration.
You can take a picture of Coggins/signed release with your cell phone and attached the photo to entry.
Buck Davidson Photo ©Callie Heroux, used with permission
2 Day Clinic Levels: Elementary, Beginner Novice, Novice, Training, Preliminary, Intermediate, Advanced
Trailer directions: From I-20: To Shreveport/Bossier City to loop 220 to Hwy 3 North to Benton. In Benton, left at 2nd light on Old Plain Dealing Road. 3 miles Holly Hill Farm on right.
Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
Refund Policy: No refunds.