Tik Maynard Horsemanship Clinic
Tik Maynard will be coming to Karmic Run Stables for a 2-day horsemanship clinic this summer. Natural horsemanship, or horse psychology as Tik’s technique is termed is the wave of the equestrian sports future. Tik has the support of the key influencers in the U.S and Canada and they are looking to him for innovative training methods. His techniques do things such as help a spooky horse relax, or help a young horse get used to the leg for example. Tik’s methods are proven and have worked with horses who have not responded to numerous other training techniques. He is compassionate and has a natural ability to help horses reach new levels in various disciplines.
Day 1 will be groundwork. Day 2 will be transferring what you learned on the ground to your riding. All lessons will be semi-privates. Want to come with a friend? Just let the organizer know, and you can make your own group!
All levels and disciplines welcome!
To learn more about Tik, visit http://tikmaynard.com/horsemanship/.
- Margaret McKelvy
REFUND POLICY: Once the schedule is set (approximately 1 week prior to the clinic), riders own their lesson slot and are responsible for either paying for their slot or finding a replacement rider.
Auditors are welcome! Bring a chair and snacks and hang out for the day! We are asking that in lieu of an auditing fee that folks make a donation to the Maryland Fund for Horses. More information about this great organization will be available at the clinic.
2 Day Clinic Instructor: Tik Maynard
- Haul-in Fee$20.00
- Late Fee$25.00
- Ride Time: Participants will get an email the week prior to the clinic. The schedule will also be posted on Karmic Run's Facebook page.
- Trailer Direction: Park in large lot next to main barn/indoor arena. If you have any questions, find a staff member to help you find an appropriate parking space.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 14 day(s) before activity begins.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check