Jim Wofford Winter Tune-Up Session 1: Tuesday, February 27
Get ready for the spring competitive season with Jim Wofford's winter tune-up series. Jim will teach a series of exercises and gymnastics to get you and your horse ready to go. Depending on the weather, lessons will be taught in Beverly's lighted and heated indoor, outdoor sand arena, or maybe, the cross country field.
Small group lessons are $125 and auditors are welcome at $35. There will be two sessions each day, one starting at 9am and the second starting afterwards, around 10:30 or 11am.
As a guideline, the first lesson is for beginner to novice horse and riders and the second lesson is for training level hose and riders and above. Jim will, however, adjust the exercises so they are appropriate for each horse and rider combination. As a result, the current level of each combination is not critical for registration purposes. Also, each lesson stands on its own, so if you miss a date, don't worry, you won't be left behind.
Put in the work now to be ready for the spring season. The series will consist of three sessions: February 27, March 3 and March 6. Additional date may be added in late March. Check back for more information.
- Darrin Mollett
Payment in full required to guarantee your spot in the clinic. No refunds unless your spot can be filled from the waitlist, and then, subject to a $50 office fee. Changes in dates or times is also subject to a $50 office fee.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Jim Wofford
- Day Stall$50.00
- Photo/Video OptionFREE
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed the day before the clinic.
- Trailer Direction: The entrance to the farm is from Zulla Road, at approximately 3515 Zulla Road. After turning on Beverly Lane, follow the drive to the right through the stone pillars up to the indoor. Please park along the driveway or in the courtyard. Please note that there is no entrance from Milestone.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Registration Method(s) Pay in full via Event Clinics Payment by Check